1. Begin with the home book. For homework, students do the LEFT side of
2 pages and practice writing the words (looking only at the picture) in a notebook. (please look at the blog on MEB4
homework for more information.)
2. In class, students will do the RIGHT side of the page. Cover the
left side. Look only at the pictures and write the word.
3. This is a test. If students do well, the teacher will assign the next 2 pages for homework. If not, the student will repeat the same pages for homework.
4. After completing the homework test, the student will re-do any pages in the home book with many mistakes (don’t erase the entire page—-only mistakes).
5. If there is time, the student will continue in the classbook. The class book is similar to the homebook. It is important that the student completes the activity on the left BEFORE covering the words, looking only at the picture and writing the words on the right.